A wide range of prices, arising from the purchase of airline tickets, make it challenging. What factors affect the price?
- The cost of fuel is one of the biggest influences on the tickets. As soon as the price of oil rises, so do the costs and airlines. Airlines are well agree on the purchase of fuel in the future can avoid sudden surges and pass savings to customers.
- A weak economy causes people to fall into the non-essential travel. It calls on airlines to give discounts to attract Flyer. Conversely, if the business is good, but the planes are filled capacity, stimulate little to offer flights at low cost.
- airport cost – this is another part of the ticket price. Airlines, which use smaller airports to save on fees.
- Purpose – factor. The competition will greatly affect the price. The airline that uses a virtual monopoly on a particular route may levy from all that they want. Flights on international routes have stiff competition from other countries and the need to keep prices in line with what they offer.
- Low cost airlines can sometimes provide the cheapest flights with the help of “useless”. This is most effective on domestic flights over short distances.
- Timing play. If the departure time approaches, and in flight are still many empty seats, the airline can offer them a substantial reduction. If flying on a particular day is not a & # 39 is critical, you may want to hold out until the last minute.
- Where to buy a ticket can affect its value. Travel agents get deals from carriers, but are paid for their services. Internet gives some deals, but be careful with whom you are dealing. Sometimes on their own airline operating nedareklamnyya discounts.
- Plain, old-fashioned greed. Air travel – a market economy, and airlines are charging as much as they can go. No one believe. Do your own research.
Buying cheap flights, remember that you actually compare. One airline advertises a flight to an Asian destination – $ 800, and the other – for $ 1,300. reading the small print shows that the “cheapest fare” has another $ 700 hidden fees and surcharges, that is $ 200 more than the rate “all inclusive”.
There are many factors that affect the price of the ticket. How well the carrier manages these costs defines their essence. Competition – this is important, the airlines that most want your business to offer the best deals. Careful purchasing can help to find the cheapest flights.