With this article today, I will share 06 travel tips for soloists. So if you are a female passenger who likes to have solos and have safety issues, then these hackers will surely help keep you safe.
As a travel blogger, I always receive emails from my female readers about their safety when they travel alone or even with a companion.
I think we all heard the following lines:
- The world is not a nice place.
- This country is not safe
Yes, there are people who have bad intentions, but believe me, it's a lot less.
I traveled to many countries, and the places that were called hostile were those where I found the most affluent people.
Understand one thing that there are certain situations that are not in our hands.
So with these 06 travel tips I would try to help you in keeping your safety in foreign countries
So let's start
- Courtesy: courtesy and smiling face is one of the best things a traveler can travel. In any part of the world, if you keep a smiling face and remain polite, most of the difficult situations can be addressed.
Say No: Always remember one thing; if you smell something "no" at all. In most cases, you have feelings of Gut to imagine what's coming forward.
For example, if someone is trying to be a friend with you and does not feel well, simply say "no" politely.
- Do not go on during the night: Yes, that's another point you always keep in mind when you're traveling solo. If traveling from point A to point B, it is always recommended to cover the distance during the morning.
- Knowledge of Scams: Before visiting any country, whether it be Britain, India, Malaysia, Russia or any other country, the various scams that other travelers face. Doing homework is a must for everyone. So try your research. It will surely help you understand what to do and not do when faced with the same problem.
- Suitable Cultures: In some cultures, people prefer modest dressing when visiting churches, mosques, temples, and other religious sites. In addition, if you have a tattoo, try to cover it because it's not all you like. Always try to cover your body and not show your skin in some countries.
- Cab Safety: Always try to keep your things with you in the back seat, so if you want to jump out of the cabin, you can do it without any other thought. Always keep the cabin number with you, so in any misfortune you can share a number with the police or your loved ones.
So here were my travel tips for soloists. I hope you enjoyed it.