Langkawi is located in the state of Kedah, and it is this green and tropical island that countless travelers to Malaysia herd year after year. If Kuala Lumpur is famous for its beautiful city atmosphere, business rooms and endless, lively nightlife … it is very different in Langkawi, which is more famous for its stunning beaches, tropical rainforest and five stars, relaxing relaxation.
Langkawi visitors often come to pamper, lazily among the many world-class beaches that the island offers and enjoy the rich Malaysian cuisine and hospitality that is synonymous with practically all Langkawi resorts. If you come to vacation, you probably will not want to leave.
Because Langkawi is an island that is separated from Kuala Lumpur, most Langkawi tourists tend to fly, mostly from Kuala Lumpur. In addition to spectacular beaches and jungles (some of which gather quite spectacularly), Langkawi is also known for being a duty-free island. This means that if you stay here you will be able to cheaper or cheaper to get cheaper – in fact, if you are doing both Kuala Lumpur and Langkawi, you are well advised to do most of your purchases in Langkawi because the same souvenirs and crafts are available up to 50% less.
There are several cities that most tourists visit during their stay in Langkawi – Kuah (capital of the island) and Pantai Cenang (a busy city with small markets and a steady viewing tower). Most facilities, such as money changers and banks, are usually located in Kuah, although there is not much interest in visiting Malaysia next to the Golden Eagle. Besides, it is a remarkable beauty and nature that attracts crowds of tourists every year to Langkawi.
Top 10 Langkawi Experience
– Stay in one of the five-star hotels in Malaysia such as Andaman or Datai and treat them as a celebrity.
– Experience the breathtaking scenery from the top of the Langkawi cable car experience.
– Enjoy one of the many five-star spa experiences in one of the many stunning spa resorts on the island.
– Study firsthand Malaysian life on a walk through the city of Kuah and Pantai Cenang, watch how locals exchange in night markets and choose a contract or two for themselves.
– Take a cocktail and relaxing meal at Telaga Harbor Park.
– Enjoy a trip on the island and experience the variety and culture of Malaysian life.
– Take the Mangrove Tour and immerse yourself in the old jungles and rivers – walk through the cave of bats and crocodile caves.
– Look at the Crocodile Show and you will see these wonderful creative feeding.
– See some of the wonderful sea creatures that are located in Southeast Asia by visiting the Pantai Cenang Aquarium.
– Laze on one of many stunning beaches located anywhere in the world.
Whether you are a sophisticated traveler or simply want to make a trip to paradise, you will surely find what you are looking for in Langkawi. It is the ultimate experience in Southeast Asia.